Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in November? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener November 1st, 2022

Hello and welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community forums! I'm "Emotions,” and I am a community mentor and chatroom moderator for the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community here on 7 Cups! I've worn a variety of LGBTQ+ labels over the years but for simplicity sake I typically identify as a lesbian, and use she/her pronouns. I look forward to hearing from you both in the forums and in group chat!

  1. So, if you'd like to share, how do you identify and/or what pronouns do you use?

  1. What is your favourite part of November?

As it’s transgender awareness month, you’ll likely see a lot of topics raising awareness in our community this month, please join in and share your thoughts and experiences!

7S4zNaZVVM5ufFz-DpB5-9udNNoE1WIhVGYYDsAfpatA377RStTPLwfhn1FepKUyClJUHx6QixiclyxylU-CLaAPsGOcX0cnA9Fcyjh6iq_gzzmPP05ANVV-Br4um16pAa1anqV81RKFMjLnKsdYD9TceLBhqNqjqfN4bWoFi1t6Ec8Q3lb3m5OW3A

[Image consists of hands holding up transgender flag hearts]

If you like icebreakers and games you can find more by filtering for icebreakers and fun!
Perhaps you prefer to engage in meaningful or thought provoking discussions? Check out the discussions and resources filter.
Keep up to date on what is happening in our subcommunity by adding your name to the subcommunity taglist here.


Tagging our newest subscribers! @Queerness0123 @iCantSpell505 @Taintedrose112 @HopeInHardTimes2022 @Eliot0ish @passionateSky423 @TheCrew4887 @Stevenbrady1052 @andicorn555 @AllyDream @edenlovesguitar @peacefulDreamer8035 @tallSailboat8550 @manost @supportiveKite420 @compassionateCherry8949 @Kait2 @iinozen @2356997 @ogmindful

45
User Profile: Lennythepup
Lennythepup November 21st, 2022

Hi, I’m Pat and I use he/him pronouns. My favorite part of November is early morning hikes with my dog Lenny ☺️

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 21st, 2022

@Lennythepup

Hello Pat, welcome. I'm sure Lenny appreciates those early morning walks as well. So good to have you join us!

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 21st, 2022

Tagging our newest subscribers! @cuddlySoul325 @KarmaTheRascal @ChaoticQueer @Tommie30 @Britani @whisperingW01f @TheGlowingSeal @strawberrieslie @klm23 @cosmicblunder @amazingreader @EliDLight @Rosemae927 @ladybugKaku @aceofcups321 @Noah06 @bitzzz @sleepyfaery @Westley89126 @acecurtis49 @TeaGuy @impartialCircle1681 @CloudKes26 @Chrispeterson @braveLove3965 @affectionateAvocado1724 @Justanotherhuman888 @KadeIsCool @patientLemon7482 @RainbowElephant360 @lavenderWriter469 @DancingWithFlowers @GrowingVines298 @Multitalentedgirl @sensitiveWheel4709 @grcsrmnt @melomaniac16 @creativeFan5526

User Profile: unreliableStrawberries
unreliableStrawberries November 27th, 2022

Hi,


I'm strawberry!


I'm new here and already had a few exchanges with the very nice people in the LGBT group chat.


I'm still searching myself in therms of gender, being trans or not.


Preferd pronoun: they them


I like November, as despite bad weather I'm usually motivated to make a bit of progress and explore new things!


Thanks for the warm welcome :)




User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 2nd, 2022

@unreliableStrawberries

Welcome Strawberry! I'm glad that you've found some friendly connections already in our groups and hopefully will find that here as well in the forums. Understanding ourselves can take time for sure, hopefully you will find the answers that are right for you with time.

So would you like to share any of the new things you managed to explore or progress you made this November?

Once again, welcome!

load more
User Profile: Shadowseeker11
Shadowseeker11 December 3rd, 2022

@EmotionsListener

I am genderfluid and currently I'm trying out him/him pronouns although that might change soon.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 4th, 2022

@Shadowseeker11

Welcome! I hope you will find a supportive and accepting space here as well as an understanding community!

load more