Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in October? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone October 1st, 2022

Hello there and welcome to the LGBTQ+ subcommunity! My name is kate, i am a 16-year-old cis girl (she/her) and I am the community mentor leader of this sub-community. I am so happy to have you here!


  1. What are your preferred pronouns?

  2. How do you feel about the fact October has finally come? Any plans for Halloween?


Are you interested in icebreakers and games? Then join us here!

Or maybe you like reading discussions? You can join us here, then!

Wanna be one of the first to know about our discussions and games? You can join the subcommunity taglist here!


tagging our newest subscribers:

@Bikerboy55 @yellowMoon4133 @MhaceMhud @userrnamee133 @hiall123456789 @BellaBoris945 @carefulKite2415 @SageMinimumWage @selfconfidentWest6266 @ash101118 @TotalMessJess @Happy2Blue @FloralDance @byclairsafe @nicoandthedudesinhishead @wynnislosing @VulpesAtlantic @Imanartist @warmheartedOcean2371 @chaiteeeeeeeaaaaaaa


28
User Profile: carefulKite2415
carefulKite2415 October 1st, 2022

Hello! I’m Danielle but you can call me Elle. I am a 16 year old cis girl too.


I am comfortable with the pronouns she/her/they.


I am super excited that October has finally come. It has been super hot recently, so I’m looking forward to some cold weather!! Since my brother’s birthday is on Halloween, my family and I will be celebrating it with him.

User Profile: Imanartist
Imanartist October 4th, 2022

Hello there! I’m Alex you can call me Al or A if you prefer. I’m 19 going on 20, and i am nb(or non-binary).

i like to go by they/them/it pronouns but I'm also fine with he/him pronouns.

im glad it’s finally October or mainly cause it involves my favorite holiday and season. I don’t really have plans other than taking my little brother trick’or’treating -v-“

have a nice day/night!

User Profile: exuberantLand6895
exuberantLand6895 October 4th, 2022

Hey, I haven’t chose a name yet (the one I have right now makes me feel dysphoric sometimes) so just call me S. I use he/him, they/them and she/her pronouns and I’m a non binary AFAB teenager.


I really think automne is an aesthetically pleasing season and I like the Halloween ambiance.

User Profile: brightEmbrace2175
brightEmbrace2175 October 7th, 2022

My name is Olivia but everyone calls me Livv :)


My preferred pronouns are she/her! Im 18 and a lesbian <3


Im super excited for october because it’s my daughters first halloween, even though she’s 2 months, she’s still gonna be the cutest pumpkin! Im also excited to spend halloween night with my girlfriend watching lots of halloween movies :D

User Profile: Aleksandros
Aleksandros October 7th, 2022

Hi

pronouns: he/him

halloween - normally like it but as usual unprepared and not in a place to celebrate it. Broke and with religious family. If i get the opportunity id like to wear a pirate hat at least. Really into costumes. Someday I’ll have enough money and i will wear a different pirate captain costume each year or just have a really high quality one i wear every halloween. That would make me happy.

User Profile: Aleksandros
Aleksandros October 7th, 2022

I am 30

load more
User Profile: ambitioushope1234
ambitioushope1234 October 7th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova hello, i prefer (she/her). im super excited for halloween. plans include decorating and dressing up. i love fall.

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP October 7th, 2022

newest subscribers:

@Aleksandros @brightEmbrace2175 @emotionalEast2462 @Victoria209 @Dekota92 @chillliflakes @3centimeter @xXIssuesXx @LeoNoah @reservedSquare9924 @StewieBear @TeansGayboy21 @OfcItsNikki @Ch4rlie @exuberantLand6895 @WillowedWolf2468 @CW21 @TheAsmodeus @AledTheFish @ShoutingBeam

User Profile: 3centimeter
3centimeter October 8th, 2022

Um hi im Ray, he/him gay transmasc :) I dont really have any halloween plans but im happy its almost winter time

User Profile: pzzero
pzzero October 18th, 2022

hello


load more
User Profile: IWishIWasAMossyRock
IWishIWasAMossyRock October 9th, 2022

hiya, i like to go by Moss and they/she pronouns. I’m new here and am bisexual.

my favorite holiday is Halloween and i love everything spooky.

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP October 16th, 2022

newest subscibers:

@eridoreius @OliverIG @Sarah405 @dreamy0snow @Elffy @SynSavory @theriverissinging @destinyrose611 @itsanawkwardquestion @augustino @tealSummer2064 @Bruno12 @viciousdragon @olivePlace6336 @minecraftdirt @Overthinker13579TU @reservedHuman135 @HistoryRemembers @Bri3vans @niceWatermelon2170

User Profile: Overthinker13579TU
Overthinker13579TU October 16th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova



vacation-vacation-time.gif

load more