Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in October? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone October 1st, 2022

Hello there and welcome to the LGBTQ+ subcommunity! My name is kate, i am a 16-year-old cis girl (she/her) and I am the community mentor leader of this sub-community. I am so happy to have you here!


  1. What are your preferred pronouns?

  2. How do you feel about the fact October has finally come? Any plans for Halloween?


Are you interested in icebreakers and games? Then join us here!

Or maybe you like reading discussions? You can join us here, then!

Wanna be one of the first to know about our discussions and games? You can join the subcommunity taglist here!


tagging our newest subscribers:

@Bikerboy55 @yellowMoon4133 @MhaceMhud @userrnamee133 @hiall123456789 @BellaBoris945 @carefulKite2415 @SageMinimumWage @selfconfidentWest6266 @ash101118 @TotalMessJess @Happy2Blue @FloralDance @byclairsafe @nicoandthedudesinhishead @wynnislosing @VulpesAtlantic @Imanartist @warmheartedOcean2371 @chaiteeeeeeeaaaaaaa


28
User Profile: bokett0
bokett0 October 17th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova hi! you can call me boketto

I use he/they/sun pronouns

im super exited for Halloween :D

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP October 23rd, 2022

Newest subscribers:

@masterbuilda @CallumCares421 @everlorestan @purpleHuman8038 @petaliac @confusedbean123 @Archiivist @buffporcupine @paperBird3348 @GayBirbsSunflower @CloudyCollective13 @eridoreius @N0ahTheL1stener @Noah0ps @neatTangerine6713 @neonChestnut3002 @DeandaGe @Sirhc024 @dylanfansell @fruityp3bb1ez

User Profile: CallumCares421
CallumCares421 October 23rd, 2022

@KateDoskocilova


Hi! I'm Cal or Callum, and any pronouns are fine. :)

User Profile: confusedbean123
confusedbean123 October 24th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

Hi, I'm North, she/her and he/him pronouns. I'm a genderfluid and queer.

User Profile: confusedbean123
confusedbean123 October 24th, 2022

oh and I'm making my halloween costume and getting ready for Samhain

load more
load more
User Profile: eridoreius
eridoreius October 23rd, 2022

hello hello!! my name is Erid, my pronouns are they/she, and in about a month i will be 17- im a person under the nonbinary-umbrella (not exactly sure where right now) as well as a an asexual lesbian

im usually really excited for halloween and just october in general but i really never have anyone to hang out with, so im feeling kinda sad about that this year- also i have yet to get my costume but im thinking Emily from The Corpse Bride!!

anyways very nice to be here and thanks for making a safe place out here!!!

User Profile: grey456789
grey456789 October 24th, 2022

Hi! I’m grey and I’m a 16 year old non-binary kid! I enjoy music and singing, and really like McDonald’s chicken nuggets lol. I am pansexual, and I’m still kind of questioning my gender but for right now it’s stuck at non-binary but possibly gender-fluid.

User Profile: grey456789
grey456789 October 24th, 2022

i forgot to add that my pronouns are they/them and yeah my gender and sexuality are all over the place so I don’t really know anymore lol

load more
User Profile: OneAndOnlySol
OneAndOnlySol October 24th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

Hi! My name's Julie.

I'm 14, bisexual/pansexual, and I go by the pronouns she/her

User Profile: LittleJadeFlower
LittleJadeFlower October 26th, 2022

@KateDoskocilovaHi,

I'm Jade. My pronouns are she/they. I'm 14 years old : )

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP October 29th, 2022

newest subscribers:

@nina1980 @mushroomblossim @sillycritter @zzzzziiiiii @Pomegranate5524 @V3xX @justsomeone17 @shywatermelon98 @NJ1974 @lucien13 @selfdisciplinedHouse4881 @sympatheticMelon9856 @JerryMcBerry @paxaman0 @stardust1399 @Qui3tGhost @goldenCake2743 @Lowkeydepressed11 @azureDime170 @selfdisciplinedLunch2461

User Profile: JerryMcBerry
JerryMcBerry October 29th, 2022

Hello, I'm not sure about my name, but I think I'm most comfortable with Donald :). I'm okay with all pronouns! I'm 15 and not sure about my sexuality lol, which is why I joined this group so I could maybe find myself :). I am super excited for Halloween, because it may be my last in the area I am in because I have a military parent and they told us that we are moving across the country :(. So I am spending my last Halloween here with my best friend! I hope you all have a fantastic Halloween!

User Profile: sillycritter
sillycritter October 29th, 2022

ah hi, i have a lot of names but i usually just use august ^_^ and i use it/its pronouns but people who dont wanna use those im ok with he/him too

and for halloween ive been excited for it this year since i finally got to decorate how i want, and im happy to still be going trick or treating even though im 16 already

User Profile: CharlieLS28
CharlieLS28 October 29th, 2022

I have introduced myself already like 6 months ago, but I feel like I should update pretty much everything. Hi, I'm Charlie, although, idk if I love that name. My pronouns are whatever you want. I'm and agender, probably aromantic, asexual bisexual. How are ya? 🎃