Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite scent?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango April 22nd, 2021

Smelling GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

What's your favorite scent?

66
User Profile: secretSummer265
secretSummer265 April 27th, 2021

@CheeryMango I like the smell of a scented candle or a bath bomb :3

User Profile: valeriamg
valeriamg April 27th, 2021

Always soft and sweet scents make me feel nice.

User Profile: everyonematterz
everyonematterz April 27th, 2021

I love the Paris Hilton for Men by Paris Hilton cologne!!!

User Profile: sincereSpruce5250
sincereSpruce5250 April 27th, 2021

early morning dewy rain smell is heavenly. so it the sound of a fresh campfire with wood burning logs 💛

User Profile: Rileyinnit
Rileyinnit April 27th, 2021

Mint gum idk why it smells good

User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart April 27th, 2021

Fresh coffee.

User Profile: SoShellie
SoShellie April 28th, 2021

I love the smell of books.

User Profile: dapperPeach0205
dapperPeach0205 April 29th, 2021

I love the smell of wood burning

User Profile: AshaiBellL
AshaiBellL April 29th, 2021

My favorite scent is Yankee Candle called Soft Blanket.

User Profile: unique73
unique73 April 29th, 2021

@CheeryMango

The smell of Fresh air !☺