Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who was your first celebrity/fictional character crush?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango June 2nd, 2021

Who was your first celebrity/fictional character crush?

49
User Profile: JustHazel22
JustHazel22 June 4th, 2021

Hermione / Emma watson from harry potter definitely

User Profile: MedHead
MedHead June 4th, 2021

@CheeryMango Angelina Jolie, in Original Sin . I had posters and magazine cut outs all over the wall. Thought I was really keeping my secret too lolol. Surprise, no one was surprised when I came out, lol.

User Profile: bugstiklol
bugstiklol June 16th, 2021

Tails from Sonic xD

User Profile: brightHemlock459
brightHemlock459 June 16th, 2021

Definitely had a thing for Pink when I was younger

User Profile: BisexualDisaster625
BisexualDisaster625 September 21st, 2021

My first serious cartoon crush was probably Willow (beta design is what made me fall for her and then seeing her introduced and her personality hit even harder) from the Owl House

1 reply
User Profile: LonleyCheese
LonleyCheese October 13th, 2021

@BisexualDisaster625

Welll i am more into girls (panromantic here lol) but i actually don't really ever fall for anime gals or anything, it's weird. First remembered crush was todoroki, then bakugo :p

1 reply
User Profile: LonleyCheese
LonleyCheese October 13th, 2021

in the end i jut shipped them together 😂 <3

load more
User Profile: IpromiseIAmHere
IpromiseIAmHere November 30th, 2021

@BisexualDisaster625 matilda

load more
User Profile: thebeiisniceinjun
thebeiisniceinjun October 14th, 2021

I think they were Team Rocket, both of them...

User Profile: straightforwardIdea8696
straightforwardIdea8696 November 21st, 2021

Nancy McKean from facts of life

User Profile: RileyDilaurentis
RileyDilaurentis November 22nd, 2021

Nicole Kidman and batman....

User Profile: neonstar94
neonstar94 January 22nd, 2022

I think Rita Ora when I was 19

User Profile: imaginativeDog7157
imaginativeDog7157 February 14th, 2022

Ik this might sound weird but when I was younger ( and had no clue that a girl liking an other girl was possibly) I always said that if I was a boy I would date Harley Quinn and I know realize that I would still date her as a girl