Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who was your first celebrity/fictional character crush?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango June 2nd, 2021

Who was your first celebrity/fictional character crush?

49
User Profile: Fuechsin
Fuechsin February 15th, 2022

I can't remember the first one. Kim Possible, Zuko from Avatar and Jenny from My Life as a Teenage Robot definitely were crushes of mine.

User Profile: Finn190
Finn190 February 19th, 2022

My first fictional crush was Annabeth Chase. I didn’t realize this at the time though because I wasn’t exposed to the LGBT+ community yet. I just knew I really liked when she was in the story and talking and existing.

User Profile: adaptableBalsam8830
adaptableBalsam8830 February 23rd, 2022

It’s a tie between Gal Gadot and Zendaya

User Profile: anonyLemon4233
anonyLemon4233 February 23rd, 2022

MacGyver! 😍

User Profile: graceebrz
graceebrz February 27th, 2022

first male celeb crush was cameron boyce, first female celeb crush was millie bobby brown


User Profile: QuestioningAvocado6969
QuestioningAvocado6969 March 2nd, 2022

First ficional crush was Nico di Angelo from the Percy Jackson series.

1 reply
User Profile: Perihelions
Perihelions March 13th, 2022

@QuestioningAvocado6969 Oh i love nico! i never had a crush on him but i definitely wish that i could be his older sibling!!! <3

load more
User Profile: secretStrings6702
secretStrings6702 March 5th, 2022

Graham from But I'm A Cheerleader. Gay panic from the first sight.

User Profile: mwxtikz
mwxtikz March 6th, 2022

celebrity crush ?? tbh i even know if i have one rn ><

HOWEVER my fictional crush.. first one i can remember right now might Peter Pan HSHSBSNSNSNS

1 reply
User Profile: Princetomyanxiety
Princetomyanxiety March 15th, 2022

@mwxtikz

I literally had a crush on Peter till I was ten.

load more
User Profile: Perihelions
Perihelions March 13th, 2022

@CheeryMango i think mine would be silvermist from tinkerbell(i think that was her name) and aladdin. and then later on it was meghan fox and daniel radcliffe (in the first three harry potter movies, i grew out of it when i saw gof XD)

User Profile: Princetomyanxiety
Princetomyanxiety March 15th, 2022

@CheeryMango

Either Meg from Hercules, Esmeralda from Hunchback of Notre dame, or Helga Sinclair from Atlantis:Lost Empire