Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lgbtqia+ anime and manga

User Profile: easyLime118
easyLime118 September 8th, 2020

My favorites:

Aoi Hana, Citrus, Princess Jellyfish, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi.

What are yours?

22
User Profile: limegreenVillage4680
limegreenVillage4680 November 16th, 2020

@easyLime118 jonjou romantica and kakegurui

User Profile: Jamie2007
Jamie2007 January 3rd, 2021

I just finished watching death parade and it was awesome. I also started with danganronpa :D

User Profile: SecretFlower610
SecretFlower610 March 23rd, 2021

@easyLime118

I started getting into anime and manga a lot more over quarentine, so I don't have a whole lot of experience, but Sailor Moon seasons 3 and 5 were awesome (not a specifically LGBT anime, but Haruka and Michiru are my favorite characters, so I pay a lot of attention to them). I also really enjoyed Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and Yuri!! on Ice.

User Profile: RollingBread
RollingBread December 29th, 2021

A small list of lgbtq+ manga:

A kiss and a white lily: Yuri, very cute, multiple pairings and some poly ralationships.


  • Hanayome wa motodanshi: the story of how a trans girl got married.


  • Our dreams at dusk: actually, my favourite manga. Wide representation.


  • Acept my fist of love!: very cute yuri (not violent, one is just a tsundere)


  • Boys run the riot: a trans boy trying to open a clothing brand in Japan.


  • Love me for who I am: non binary, "crossdressing" and other lgbtq+ struggles.


  • My son might be gay: a very wholesome story of a supportive mother.

Hope I've introduced to you some new stuff!