Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lgbtqia+ anime and manga

User Profile: easyLime118
easyLime118 September 8th, 2020

My favorites:

Aoi Hana, Citrus, Princess Jellyfish, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi.

What are yours?

22
User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer September 9th, 2020

@easyLime118 love princess jellyfish!! Another I love is wandering son :) (has both a manga and anime)

2 replies
User Profile: easyLime118
easyLime118 OP November 3rd, 2020

@TaranWanderer

Both of this anime have great trans representation. Love em!

1 reply
User Profile: limegreenVillage4680
limegreenVillage4680 November 16th, 2020

@easyLime118 so does black butler i found out grell is trans and bi

load more
load more
User Profile: Poppyintheunkown
Poppyintheunkown September 21st, 2020

I love:

- Given (it's more about music than homosexuality, but it is there, and honestly it is such a fresh BL Anime!)

- Konya mo Nemuranai and the sequel Kimi to Kore Kara (awesome manga, also boys love, but it has a twist, it involves hot demons ahah)

- Mother's Spirit (beautiful manga that also explores falling in love with someone from a different place/culture than you)

- Doukyuusei (it's an anime movie, but it's really cute!)

I think those are my top from Anime and manga! But I also like Sekaichi Hatsukoi a lot :)

1 reply
User Profile: easyLime118
easyLime118 OP November 3rd, 2020

@Poppyintheunkown

I haven't seen anything but Doukyuusei. So I will definitely check these out for sure!

load more
User Profile: Cosmoknight
Cosmoknight September 24th, 2020

My Brother's Husband is great!

User Profile: cozyday
cozyday September 25th, 2020

@easyLime118
Hourou Musuko Wandering Son is a great anime about transgender kids. (Protect trans youth!)

1 reply
User Profile: infinitedilemma
infinitedilemma December 29th, 2021

I second your recommendation. One of my favorites. I saw this anime first and it made me go to the manga ^^

load more
User Profile: EPiKLee
EPiKLee October 24th, 2020

@easyLime118

I loved reading Citrus, Konojo Ni Naru Hi was an amazing manga <3

1 reply
User Profile: cozyday
cozyday October 24th, 2020

@EPiKLee
thanks! ^_^

load more
User Profile: unicorns456
unicorns456 October 26th, 2020

@easyLime118 Love Stage is a really good one too!

User Profile: Buttermush
Buttermush November 3rd, 2020

@easyLime118

Not super Lgbtqia+ but Kurapika in Hunter x Hunter is super cool and well written as a nonbinary character

2 replies
User Profile: FoxPrince
FoxPrince November 4th, 2020

@Buttermush weird to mention hunterxhunter but not Alluka, who is much more lgbt than Kurapika (who isn't nonbinary?) Or even Hisoka, who isn't confirmed but most likely gay or pan

1 reply
User Profile: Buttermush
Buttermush November 5th, 2020

@FoxPrince

That is very true, thank you for pointing that out.

load more
load more
User Profile: easyLime118
easyLime118 OP November 3rd, 2020

As of recently: currently reading Tadokoro-san. (it's a super cute shoujo ai) Just finished Carol and Tuesday on Netflix (this show has non-binary, trans, and lgbtqia+ representation but mostly music... Soundtracks good too. ) And Bananafish!

User Profile: hellamangled
hellamangled November 8th, 2020

i really loved Bloom Into You, Given, and Hitorijime My Hero! im currently reading a manhua called Tomen de Gushi and its really good so far!!

User Profile: cozyday
cozyday November 14th, 2020

I recently found "Love me who I am", and it's awesome!