Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don't want to out myself as trans but I think I've too

User Profile: communicativeApple9560
communicativeApple9560 April 8th, 2024

Hello I'm trans (ftm) and I met a girl online. We like eachother and we are friends. Our friendship is online so we never saw eachother and that's because she doesn't know that i'm trans. I like that she thinks that I'm a cis guy for some reason. But she wants to call me and talk on the phone but im pre- testosterone so I still got a feminine voice so if we call she would automatically know that I'm trans and don't want this to happen. Mostly because I feel so deeply uncomfortable with that and It felt so good getting perceived as a "real" guy. And I'm scared that she will see me then less as a guy and sees how insecure I really am. : ( I really need advice

1
User Profile: DevinY
DevinY April 21st, 2024

@communicativeApple9560 Hey there I hope it has been better these days. This is scary because you don't know how they think but I think the only way to help you in this situation is to be truthful and just tell her. It might be difficult because you might be scared but sometimes you just have to go for it. I hope that it will go well. I hope for the best and that everything will work out.