New to this! Looking for anyone who has gone through this all thoughts are welcome
Hi guys Im 29 and Ive been married to my best friend for 7 years. Im really going through it today and just need some advice. Ive never told anyone this before. Naturally with being with my partner for so long we share all the same friends and I have really no one to go to. Im exhausted of feeling like I do everything in this relationship. I’ve spent so long trying to keep the peace, manage emotional volatility, and walking on eggshells that my mind and body are just totally crashing. Ive lost myself and after years of suppressing my feelings I feel like my thoughts are attacking me. Ive struggled to communicate with her for so long in fear of her being mad at me or gaslighting me. I’m terrified because I know deep down that I can’t keep living like this, but the thought of leaving or changing everything feels overwhelming. I carry so much guilt, but I honestly have nothing left in me to give. Just needed somewhere to get my thoughts out.
@dynamicHuman2975
We're listening, that's what we love to do here..
You talk like a catastrophe is going on in your life..
If i am correct then you need to be cautious and careful.. I believe you have to focus on recovering your sanity. There are 2 people in your relationship not one..🌲
@dynamicHuman2975
😔
You deserve to feel supported.
Listened to.
And cared for also.
You are carrying far too much alone.
And we are wrongly made to think they men should carry everything and just get in with it
That's their role.
But that's not true at all.
I'm sorry genuinely you've had a bad day and I really admire your courage to open up here , that's not easy at all 💛
