Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What underwear for transwomen

User Profile: Biolovegy1
Biolovegy1 January 21st, 2024

I’m a transgender woman and I love wearing panties. Unfortunately even in a tuck I find that my anatomy slips out the side of the ***; it’s really dysphoric, embarrassing and uncomfortable. Are there any brands out there that have a wide enough crotch to hold me in while simultaneously looking feminine?

3
User Profile: Bunnylovesyou
Bunnylovesyou January 25th, 2024

@Biolovegy1

Hi ! ive never actually run into this issue because im afab, but let me see what i can find online. Most trans based business have to have something, I've seen it for the other way around. 

here's what I've found, just a few online shops. i hope this helps. just for warning some of the links contain pictures, nothing not cups appropriate but you see some booty. 

https://rubyshines.com/products/no-tuck-shaping-underwear 

https://untag.com/collections/tucking-underwear 

https://www.gaffandgo.com/ 

2 replies
User Profile: Biolovegy1
Biolovegy1 OP January 25th, 2024

Hi!


I appreciate your links; but what I’m looking for isn’t gaffs. I mean day to day womens underwear that isn’t designed specifically for transgender people. All of the trans brands charge a ton of money just for one pair of undies, and a tuck isn’t even necessary for many types of clothing. I’m looking for a brand of women’s ‘supermarket’ underwear with a wide enough base to fit male anatomy. I hope this makes sense

1 reply
User Profile: Bunnylovesyou
Bunnylovesyou January 25th, 2024

@Biolovegy1

Oh okay, that actually makes a lot of sense. I'm not sure then ): there has to be something 

load more
load more