Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm honestly surprised that I'm not more nervous about going to school tomorrow

User Profile: CANDYSLAYBADDIES
CANDYSLAYBADDIES October 13th, 2025

I'm weirdly calm and not panicky about going to school tomorrow but I feel like I'm going to get bullied or something so what should I do?

6
User Profile: CANDYSLAYBADDIES
CANDYSLAYBADDIES OP October 13th, 2025

@CANDYSLAYBADDIES

*since I outed myself as bisexual, I mean.*

User Profile: Shaw14
Shaw14 October 14th, 2025

@CANDYSLAYBADDIES

Just act like nothing is wrong. Nothing like fake until you make it. Let gods hands run its course. Get closer to him while your at it.

User Profile: Yourkrn246
Yourkrn246 October 14th, 2025

@CANDYSLAYBADDIES DM me bro

User Profile: carrotgoosoup
carrotgoosoup October 16th, 2025

@CANDYSLAYBADDIES

That can be understandably scary going to school after coming out (intentional or not). How did the rest of your week go after this post?

User Profile: CANDYSLAYBADDIES
CANDYSLAYBADDIES OP October 16th, 2025

no one acted any different. i'm like, annoyed that no one cared but also grateful? its confusing. and to top it all off, i'm getting bullied just for having friends. like, wtf Michelle?

1 reply
User Profile: carrotgoosoup
carrotgoosoup October 16th, 2025

@CANDYSLAYBADDIES

I'm sorry (and also wtf too!) you're getting bullied for having friends. But it's also good to hear that no one treated you any differently since coming out! 

load more