My friend is acting like she’s only just realised I’m not straight
So I’ve been out for around 2 years now, and the past year or so my social media and what I wear has been my voice! I have the LGBT flag in all my bios, I have a beanie which also has the flag on which is my profile picture on most of my socials and I also have a jumper that says PRIDE in rainbow colours across the front of it that has been in my stories. I also post loads of stories about being part of the community, like I share tiktoks on to my Instagram and I tag certain communities. I have also had pictures of my ex’s plastered everywhere that actually say “girlfriend” in the posts. My supposed best friend of 8 years has completely ignored this. Up until 2 days ago when shock horror I shared a meme that had the word “gay” in it and now she’s messaging me every time I post something like it’s this whole new revelation. When one of our other friends came out she messaged me saying something along the lines of “omg have you seen she’s dating a girl” I ignored that message because I didn’t see why it mattered but now I’m not sure what she wants to say to me. I can’t bring myself to reply to these messages cause it’s really getting to me the fact that she’s making out like I’ve only just outed my self. Am I overreacting or am I right to be feeling like this? Any advice would be appreciated!❤️
@Bonita19
I dont know your conditions well...but I think tolerating some bad behaviours from friends is worth losing them. Good friends rare these days!