Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just came out as a lesbian after being married to a man.

User Profile: bgarza95
bgarza95 July 5th, 2021

It's hard. I know I love him. But I also feel that the real version of me is out now. I'm scared to fully accept myself.

7
User Profile: Navyjw666
Navyjw666 July 13th, 2021

I feel your words🙌🏽 Keep following your heart and open yourself up to many more beautiful opportunities now that you can be you fully💕

User Profile: bgarza95
bgarza95 OP July 14th, 2021

Here we are, a week and a half later and it's feeling better everyday! I'm glad I made the decision to leave because now I've met a new beautiful person. Me! 🤗❤️🌈

1 reply
User Profile: Banjothebudgie
Banjothebudgie July 14th, 2021

@bgarza95

Yay! That is so amazing. Congratulations and thank you for updating us 😊

load more
User Profile: Banjothebudgie
Banjothebudgie July 14th, 2021

@bgarza95
That does sound really hard. The important thing is that you learn to accept yourself and learn more about what makes you feel happy.

User Profile: bgarza95
bgarza95 OP July 17th, 2021

Thank you guys for your kind words and support. It really does bring encouragement to my situation. 😁😊

User Profile: NikkiCar
NikkiCar July 20th, 2021

I've been where you are. Just keep living your truth. It is definitely worth the hard work.

User Profile: sincereSky7279
sincereSky7279 July 23rd, 2021

I would love to chat to you about your experience, I am engaged to a man whom I love and never thought about other women until now. I don’t know what to do with these feelings.