Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This is kind of an icebreaker/ game, but fill in an answer. As a lesbian (closeted too), I'm tired of hearing::

User Profile: HideySquirrel
HideySquirrel July 30th, 2021

My answer (I'm closeted too) is "when you get a boyfriend", "you won't get a boyfriend if you do that" and just people assuming I'm gonna get a boyfriend. Any others?

7
User Profile: Mascha03
Mascha03 July 30th, 2021

Feel ya. I hate it. My dad always tell me that and I'm tired of it. Why do I have do please man? I don't want to so shut up!

User Profile: Human3653798
Human3653798 July 30th, 2021

I understand too, expect for I’m pansexual. I still understand because everyone is always like “I can’t wait til we both get a boyfriend” or “I hope you get a good boyfriend” like what if I don’t get a boyfriend, what if I get a girlfriend or a significant other.

User Profile: towerofrecords
towerofrecords July 30th, 2021

you can play around and reply stupid shit like, i’d rather get a dog or something sassy that shuts them up i cut my hair really short and my mom was like omg stop it or you’ll look like a dude, my reply was: even better she never made any more comments like that again

User Profile: potatochip321
potatochip321 July 31st, 2021

I'm tired of hearing, "You're not really a lesbian, because you were nice to me and showing kindness to a man means you're leading me on."

User Profile: potatochip321
potatochip321 July 31st, 2021

@potatochip321 From CUSTOMERS at WORK where it's my JOB to be curteous and then they get ANGRY AT ME for being NICE to them

load more
User Profile: uniqueusername76
uniqueusername76 August 1st, 2021

@HideySquirrel as a lesbian, it's my friends who are straight girls always repeating that they're straight in front of me, as if I'll start hitting on them all of a sudden even though I've never even thought of doing so.

User Profile: LonelyHumanBeing
LonelyHumanBeing August 1st, 2021

My friends telling me that i'll outgrow the gay and end up marrying a man. All relatives constantly asking whether i have a boyfriend.