Will my mom even love me for that long
I’m sorry for the rant but long story short my parents are going though a really messy divorce becuse my dad has been abusive since forever (like getting a good amount of jail time level) so now my mom, the person I’m staying with is saying how I can’t move away for collage and just about how we have to stay together to raise my little brother and everything which I want to do....thing is.... she is very homophobic and I am very gay... of course she dosent know that but I know she wouldn’t be okay with it... I want to have a relationship with her I NEED to but I also can’t deny myself you know, being gay so I don’t know what to do. Can anyone maybe relate?
Hello @loyalSpruce7712
It sounds like you don't feel comfortable living with your mom due to her homophobia. I'm sorry she isn't accepting <3 While I can't relate to your situation, please know that I am here for you <3 I can tell you are a good sibling :) Feel free to message me if you want to chat about this more! Also, I recommend checking out the Family and Caregiver Support Community if you haven't already. They might have more resources for family stress.