Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m in love with my straight teammate

User Profile: imaginativeDog7157
imaginativeDog7157 February 12th, 2022

So the thing is she doesn’t know I’m bi. I haven’t really told people yet considering that idk how they will react. But anyways she is a very flirty person like really flirty. She will hug you, tell you she loves you, blow a kiss at you, wink at you all does things. And I am starting to fall for her hard. And now every time she doesn’t one of does things my cheeks get red and I get butterflies in my belly. I wanna make that feeling stop cause I know she doesn’t like me like that but I can’t. And I have no clue what to do honestly.

1
User Profile: SnailPurple
SnailPurple February 12th, 2022

Hello @imaginativeDog7157

This sounds pretty frustrating. How would you feel about talking to her about setting boundaries? You don't have to come out as bisexual yet if you don't feel ready, but you can still explain how what she is doing is making you uncomfortable :) I hope everything works out for you <3 Let us know if you need anything!