Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just came out to my wife… as a trans woman

User Profile: Figuringitout1991
Figuringitout1991 July 9th, 2022

I just came out to my wife of 5 years. She seems scared. She told me she can’t think of me as a woman. She feels like I dropped a bomb on our marriage. This is true. She just kept says I just don’t want things to change.


I don’t know what to think. I just want to hide again. I want a time machine. Where’s the tardis when you need it.

3
User Profile: Figuringitout1991
Figuringitout1991 OP July 10th, 2022

Update. She just needed time. We are now doing great. She and her sisters said they would burn down our family rather than let me be ostracized. I am incredibly lucky to be so loved.

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 10th, 2022

@Figuringitout1991

Yay! I'm so happy to hear your loved ones were understanding and accepting towards you. ❤ I hope the rest of the family comes along too, in their due time ofcourse. Know that you're valid and have all the right to be *you*.

User Profile: Figuringitout1991
Figuringitout1991 OP July 11th, 2022

Thanks it feels good to tell certain people. Obviously I am only telling those I know will be supportive. The only unknown was my partner and she is doing just going slow. Its the big unknown people who I worry about.

load more
load more