Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Y'all men act like that ?

User Profile: Jhoni27
Jhoni27 October 1st

I'm a 21 years old man and I find it very difficult to act "like a man" as they say 'cause acting like a man for men around me is to hide his feeling, to treat girl like they're prostitute, you can't have a healthy life, you're not authorized to take selfies or just take photos, you can't talk about mental health and you're obliged to act like an insensitive person and take a voice they consider as manly, ect. But I can't act like that everytime but I want to have male friends not only women 'cause when I'm with my female friends I don't have to act like that

2
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree October 1st

@Jhoni27

Being a real man is subjective.. the fact is your a man whether you feel like a man or not..

I completely understand this idea you have to act a certain way to be accepted by some dudes..

We live in a harsh environment where men can't always be who they really are and sometimes be forced to play a role as if we are actors..

Good luck 🌲 

User Profile: Jhoni27
Jhoni27 OP October 4th

Thb I'm really tired of this and I don't know what to do

load more