Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How are you feeling? 💛 About going back to school or university?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 12th

Are you looking forward to going back to school or university?

Are you just starting?

Are you starting a new school?

Feel free to share any of your fears , worries, or if you are excited about it.

No judgement at all 💛

What you feel is valid 😊

7d14PYTq.gif

58
User Profile: Sharing3312
Sharing3312 August 13th

Feeling a bit anxious about going back, but hopeful for a good semester. Thank you for asking and validating everyone's feelings! 💛

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 13th

@Sharing3312

You are most welcome 🥰

I know for alot of people, there's mixed feelings around going back to school .

💛

wbeqZ0JX.gif

load more
User Profile: purpleOrange7467
purpleOrange7467 August 13th

Afraid

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 13th

@purpleOrange7467


rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif

load more
User Profile: awesomePurple7105
awesomePurple7105 August 13th

@Amanda84 I am missing college so much. Classes were so funn with friends. I hope my classes start soon after the exams

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 13th

@awesomePurple7105


PHpu6YRo.gif

load more
User Profile: Playerfourdollars
Playerfourdollars August 13th

Meh.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 13th

@Playerfourdollars

It's not one or the other for you 💛

ddkvfusi.gif

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 14th

@Amanda84


zyC40iwp.gif

User Profile: Minimum00
Minimum00 August 14th

@Amanda84 Graduation is the best win in the student life 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 14th

@Minimum00


WG05azPGELFN7p.gif

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown August 16th

@Amanda84

I did start school (college) but had to leave bc there were too many problems that were not allowing me to focus on that. 

But I believe I’m ready to go back just for the sake of finishing it so it’s not left incomplete. All I need is the money to pay for it. 

User Profile: haley0844
haley0844 August 16th

I am 25, and attempting to go back to school after spending the last 7 years doing nursing assistant work for the elderly. I'm excited but also struggling badly with the uncertainty and everything that I could potentially mess up badly. I'm doing it for a better future, but the finish line seems very far away right now.

User Profile: Irimidirina
Irimidirina August 16th

@Amanda84 I am a student every day.

User Profile: ArtisticAngel999
ArtisticAngel999 August 16th

@Amanda84

I'm so exhausted from my final project 👍👍

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 16th

@ArtisticAngel999


Y80zKtCH.gif

load more