Is this okay to be what I am? (Want answers)
Idk, I just want to let you know that my mind works 24x7, idk coz of my night nocturnal behaviour, but nowadays I enjoy running it, coz I dive deep into almost everything and live the beat of it truly, happiness:what should I engage myself in to spend time immersively joyful, sadness/pain: i should understand the pain ,where is it coming from, to get familiar with it and be comfortable around with it.
I just wanted you guys to ask that is this normal? Like workingy mind 24x7 okay? It doesn't bother me, and I'm not also complaining about it anything, I just feel heavy somewhat at the back side of my head/brain whatever, when it's too much instead of living in the moment and moving on to next scenario of life.
Let me know if anybody got to say what I'm trying to listen and know from you guys.
Thank you for keeping this community a peaceful place to share all my thoughts and get clarification and stillness by getting confident about my mindset.
Much love
Anish B
@Anishb18
Hello 🥰
Nice to meet you.
I'm glad you could vent here in a space and supportive space.
I think it's ok to be able to do many things at the one time but it's about balance, and still finding time to rest and reset 💛

@Anishb18
Anish, I can relate! My mind yaps away at me 24/7. At then at night, it is like I am living a dual life, except in the bed. Once our minds get programmed to experience so much pain and disappointment, that is all that it knows how to process. And that is where it will to migrate until it is reprogrammed. You will have to attempt to reprogram your mind. You have to get your mind use to positive thoughts; thoughts that can overwrite the negativity that you have experienced. Give that a try and see if it gets any better.


Hi Anish, thank you for sharing your thoughts openly. It is completely normal to have an active mind that thinks deeply, but feeling that heavy pressure at the back of your head is your mind and body's way of telling you that you need some rest. Overthinking can sometimes drain your energy, even if you enjoy exploring deep thoughts. Please remember to give yourself some offline time to relax and disconnect. You are not alone in experiencing this, and it's totally okay to seek balance. Take care!
Hey,
I would say, as long as it doesn't bother you, consciously or subconsciously, AND doesn't disturb your focus in your tasks that needs to be down, personal and professional, AND doesn't mess with the reality (assuming things because of overthinking), you are fine.
Still, try to keep your mind engaged on specific slow tasks, like reading a book, watching a slow documentary, sitting idle, meditation etc and see if you still have your focus intact.
@Anishb18 Hey,
Yep it's pretty normal. Though the fact you're telling us makes me think you feel like there is something different about your experience?
Is there part of this that you're struggling with? Or something specific your mind is doing?
I go through the same things sometimes it's enjoyable but after a while personality for me it for very very exhausting. It does make me who I am but I feel like if i just had a little more control over what i so deeply thought about, it would be way better.