I went to visit my brother and my niece to teach her how to draw.
So one of my niece is fan of drawing, and since i am very obsessed about drawing we kinda share this thing were we kinda are bonded by this art. So I come to visit her, I brought 2 easy books on drawing one for animals and one for people, books are hard for her, but i just took some small parts from that and things i remember from a course. So basically she kinda when seeing me drawing wanted to learn how to do it like me, I know a lot of things are anatomy based knowledge so a lot of things i kept it as simple as possible for a kid her age , she is around 10 or 11 i think. and showed her some things to how to draw , so well anyways while talking with my brother, I noticed I am very not used to talking to people and like a lot of times people talk about things they dont know as if they were pro about it. So my brother told me oh why dont you work for a movie with your drawings, and i was that requires for me to be like 10 times better or more, and a special kinda trainning, and he was like nah, you are good enough and i had seen. So he was being dismissive of what i know and claiming i am pro while i know i lack a lot of things to pass the amateur level, i clearly is really easy to impress people who know little of art and were I am aiming for , which i am still have no clear goals, but he kinda saw me frustrated , but part of it is he being dismissive and not hearing me and pushing his thoughts more than hearing me out, and the other worst thing you can do to an artist is fooling him/her into believing he or she is at a high level , this means the death of an artist when he or she becomes delusional and stops learning, I know kinda people far better than me that make me look like a beginner. So part of my inner conflict is 1, difficulties expressing myself , lack in experience in this , lack in used in how to handle myself around people in perhaps knowing that certain things to not mind them too much, like perhaps even if he has the right to give his thoughts they do not have to affect me or I am not forced to do as he says or influenced me, perhaps this is one of my biggest lacking,
thanks for reading :) yay
done