One sentence to describe your day!
Hi beautiful people! Hope you're all doing well,
Let's do a fun challenge, so describe your day with one sentence, I hope it helps you to open up a little because we are all humans and we deserve to be heard:)
@tiamishere
Staffing at kids' camp!
@tiamishere Confusing is the correct word to describe my day. Neither I accomplished anything so far nor i had any plan for this day
Managing my self control as usual.
@tiamishere
Like a freshly brewed coffee lol
@tiamishere tiring and emotionally draining but with an upwards climb at the end
It was an unhappy day for no reason.
Discouraging and sad.
Stressful but worth it!
@Smilley
Good to hear it was worth it! :)
@tiamishere ever since my brother gave me a puppy as a gift, my days are chaotic especially when I come home from work.
It was nerve-wracking.