Total disconnect from people is what i feel when isolated.
So I was reading this book of stop overthinking , a lot of what its being says is hitting with me, like being honest with ourselves in what direction our lives is going. So despite going out a lot mainly for sports, and being able to speak more outside and being more sociable, when behind a computers/phones I noticed this huge disconnect in people from reality and their bodies and their surroundings. When in art servers *** a lot of people maybe cause younger tend to act as 5 years old kids saying random crap to grab your attention. Also lately since I had been all out into sports when I am not addicted to computers when I go to downtown were one of my gym memberships is I notice many people going to theaters, eating out, well at night, mainly in saturdays, feels like another world to me, well to be honest all that kinda stuff is boring to me, not to mentioned super pricey.
So as always my theme needs to be stop trying to connect with people behind a computer and connect to people in the real world or go out even if its night time,
thanks for reading done . lol not sharing circle but. lol 🤣 😛🥰