Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

when the brain goes faster than reality, anxiety, negativity trying to ground myself.

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy August 24th, 2025

So I am reading this book slowly called overcome anxiety or something like this. The thoughts can go super fast sometimes making us think negative things. Like today I went to do weight lifting/swimming in the gym, went to buy clothes, then went to dance salsa, to learn to dance. A lot of times i get into negative thinking if the person does not smile or after i something from a chat from a person which made me believe she disliked me, etc, or when i entered the salsa place i was very indecisive about what to learn and there was a queue behind me and the person selling the tickets kinda got impatient with me and i felt angry , still i did not acted , remembering how my anger tends to ruin everything, instead i just talked with another person who also entered there communicating her my frustration about it, and how i felt mistreated, she told me the person selling tickets is nice, but she was like this cause i was holding up the line, and i was too focus on my choice and was lost about the queue. So a lot of times I had gone into negative thinking , overthinking , thinking something that was a small thing confusing it for a huge thing but mainly overthinking into negative. So I think mainly in me is more about a disconnect with reality and with others, and I need to learn to trust more, and when I can express myself instead of just bursting, like after the class i expressed myself with this super sweet girl who I kinda complemented a lot her dance and i felt very connected to, so i told her I am scared to invite girls to dance. Today I did a lot, so it was nice, slowly starting to open up my emotions, and connecting more and not isolating like before.

thanks for reading 

done , yay 

 


(note talking in 3rd person but mostly I am talking about self)

2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 24th, 2025

@okeyyyy

Glad today was a better day 💕💜

I hope the book helps 🥰

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP August 24th, 2025

@Amanda84 thanks so much amanda, glad you read it, yay 😛 have a lovely day, yay

load more