Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you like staying in or going out to eat?

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 12th, 2021

Do you prefer to go out to eat or do you prefer to dine at home?

Personally, I prefer to dine at home as I am a bit anxious when I eat but for special occasions I would definitely like to wear a fancy outfit and dine out.

But mostly, I would like to dine in the comfort of my own home. Especially with apps like Doordash and Uber eats, I could order form multiple restaurants as well.

What do you guys prefer?

32
User Profile: cheesecake58
cheesecake58 March 16th, 2022

I love going out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, Red Lobster with my family. Dave Busters, Olive Garden and BBQ’s. I also love dining at home if we aren’t able to go out, we just order it.

User Profile: stewartrobertson
stewartrobertson March 16th, 2022

I really like doing both and it totally depends on the circumstance and/or what mood I'm in. I really love cooking and especially if I'm feeling anxious, it's really relaxing just to zone out and have fun in the kitchen and (hopefully) be rewarded with a tasty meal of my own creation. Going out is really fun too cause it lets me explore a different cuisine I don't often try and take a day off of cooking.