Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you like staying in or going out to eat?

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 12th, 2021

Do you prefer to go out to eat or do you prefer to dine at home?

Personally, I prefer to dine at home as I am a bit anxious when I eat but for special occasions I would definitely like to wear a fancy outfit and dine out.

But mostly, I would like to dine in the comfort of my own home. Especially with apps like Doordash and Uber eats, I could order form multiple restaurants as well.

What do you guys prefer?

32
User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 December 13th, 2021

@comfortableNight4463

I really like to go out to eat because I really hate to cook and to be honest, I'm really impatient when it comes to waiting for my food to be done 😂

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP December 16th, 2021

@fruityPond7887 aha so true. I relate to the lazy part. I prefer to dine out as well especially after a stressful day. Thanks for sharing

User Profile: exquisitePeace7976
exquisitePeace7976 December 18th, 2021

@fruityPond7887

Me too!! lol

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP December 19th, 2021

@exquisitePeace7976 That's great!

load more
User Profile: WriterwithOCD
WriterwithOCD March 12th, 2022

@fruityPond7887


Amen! hahahaha

load more
User Profile: f1nd3rzk33p3rz
f1nd3rzk33p3rz January 30th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

definitely at home. i'm semi-vegan, and a lot of vegan restaurants here are expensive. plus, i'm socially awkward, and i hate the nearby towns that have the vegan restaurants XD

10 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 30th, 2022

@f1nd3rzk33p3rz I relate to the socially awkward part. Do you mostly cook at home or do you like ordering take out as well?

3 replies
User Profile: f1nd3rzk33p3rz
f1nd3rzk33p3rz January 30th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 we cook for the most part! (=

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 30th, 2022

@f1nd3rzk33p3rz What are your favorite dishes to cook?

1 reply
User Profile: f1nd3rzk33p3rz
f1nd3rzk33p3rz January 30th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 i guess it depends. its less of what we cook and more so the fact i get to cook with my dad (=

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: crang17
crang17 January 30th, 2022

@f1nd3rzk33p3rz it is same here with me... Sometimes it is hard to be vegan but kudos for staying vegan! I am vegan too so sometimes, I do prefer to just cook my own. At least I also know I am eating enough. XD

5 replies
User Profile: f1nd3rzk33p3rz
f1nd3rzk33p3rz January 30th, 2022

@crang17 i'm not fully vegan for health reasons, but i try my best <3 good luck to you!

4 replies
User Profile: crang17
crang17 January 30th, 2022

@f1nd3rzk33p3rz it is alright! Just eat what you think would be best for you. I have been vegan for more than a year now. 💚

3 replies
User Profile: f1nd3rzk33p3rz
f1nd3rzk33p3rz January 30th, 2022

@crang17 nice! been on and off vegetarian since i was 3-4, i just don't like the taste of meat =p

2 replies
User Profile: crang17
crang17 January 30th, 2022

@f1nd3rzk33p3rz nice! nice! More fruits and veggies for the mind and soul. 💚

1 reply
User Profile: f1nd3rzk33p3rz
f1nd3rzk33p3rz January 31st, 2022

@crang17 true! <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: crang17
crang17 January 30th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 it depends on my mood. My mom usually wants to eat outside and if we do it occasionally, it helps us open up to more experiences and different environments. But, I also like it when we cook meals together. It helps build up bonding. 😍

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP February 4th, 2022

@crang17 Definitely. I love cooking as a group activity but sometimes I want the kitchen to myself. Thanks for sharing!

load more
User Profile: roark112
roark112 January 30th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

I honestly prefer both. I do love to put on a tie and take someone to a nice place but I do like to cook.

I also like to dress nice and make something extravagant for someone but I do eat a lot of fast food because it is just me alone so it is easier.

3 replies
User Profile: crang17
crang17 January 30th, 2022

@roark112 you seem to be someone who gives his best when going out. 😀

1 reply
User Profile: roark112
roark112 January 31st, 2022

@crang17

i do unless it is tacos. Honestly I have no one to go with.

load more
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP February 4th, 2022

@roark112 Ahh yes. A balance of both. That's great!

load more
User Profile: Loveyourfate
Loveyourfate March 12th, 2022

I used to like to go out and eat every so often. But the older I get the more I like to stay in and have quiet time and eat in peace. I'm also starting to enjoy cooking more and experimenting with recipes.

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP March 13th, 2022

@Loveyourfate Oh yes! I've got into the love of cooking new recipes as well! Which one's have you learnt?

1 reply
User Profile: Loveyourfate
Loveyourfate March 14th, 2022

I've been trying out Thai recipes a lot lately green curry is one of the newest ones.

load more
load more
User Profile: ang1319
ang1319 March 14th, 2022

I'm more of an introvert. I like staying in and not going out to different places.

User Profile: Jewelmoon17
Jewelmoon17 March 14th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

I've been having take outs and food deliveries for a while due to the pandemic. But I really like eating at restaurant at the fast food chain. Just sitting there even if I have to eat alone that's no problem with me. I like to see people walking past. Seeing the world. Seeing everything move and life moves along with it. A good scenery would be a plus too.

I dreamed of eating at a restaurant with a beach front or ocean front view. :)


User Profile: purrwalker
purrwalker March 14th, 2022

Going out for sure! Addicted to junk food, fancy or cheap. 😅 But since I’m trying to save money I’ve been eating at home a lot more lately. It’s a struggle! 🥲

User Profile: sunkissedearth
sunkissedearth March 14th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

I like to eat out as dressing up and driving through the city brightens my mood :)

User Profile: sailormoon97
sailormoon97 March 16th, 2022

I feel more comfortable eating at home, but I like takeout because I don't like to cook.