Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is the smallest thing for which you are grateful?

User Profile: NormalizeTherapyToday
NormalizeTherapyToday February 22nd, 2021

I'll start, I'm grateful for late-night cold bowls of cereal and my childhood collection of science fiction novels.

42
User Profile: Bellabug
Bellabug March 3rd, 2021

I’m grateful for my cats and dog

User Profile: calmingFriend2210
calmingFriend2210 March 3rd, 2021

The people around me as well with all small acts of kindnesses.

User Profile: windSpirit
windSpirit March 3rd, 2021

It is blue skies which appeared recently after skies were grey long time because of winter clouds.

User Profile: belladgreys
belladgreys March 3rd, 2021

When my friend called me on a random night to tell me how much she loved me.

User Profile: nonbinarycactus22
nonbinarycactus22 March 3rd, 2021

@NormalizeTherapyToday

I am greatful for still being alive

1 reply
User Profile: DarkLion315
DarkLion315 March 28th, 2022

I'm grateful for the new showerhead I installed myself.

1 reply
User Profile: Lolerite
Lolerite April 3rd, 2022

both of u are absolute legends

load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBeing8117
amiableBeing8117 March 3rd, 2021

I don't know where I'd be without my toenail clippers and nail files.

March 4th, 2021

I'm grateful for my chocolate cupcake snacks!

User Profile: peachybby0
peachybby0 March 4th, 2021

I am grateful for the positive support system that I have in my life.

User Profile: sailormoon97
sailormoon97 March 4th, 2021

I'm grateful for my collections of Kpop, Sailor Moon, and Harry Potter merch. Also sweets.

User Profile: sereneMango5962
sereneMango5962 March 4th, 2021

I'm grateful for romance films.