Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your favorite restaurant and why?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango March 4th, 2021

What is your favorite restaurant and why?

You may be cool, but you'll never be pepperoni glasses cool. Get the  Moody Foodies stickers for the iMessage app: https:&… | Hello gif, Cute  gif, Cartoon gifs

16
User Profile: TheJenInBlack
TheJenInBlack March 26th, 2021

I like Applebee’s because their chicken strips are fabulous

User Profile: Misty72
Misty72 March 26th, 2021

@CheeryMango I love all things Mexican food! I'm a friend of every taco I meet!

User Profile: Rocktathan1
Rocktathan1 March 26th, 2021

@CheeryMango

Red lobster, its where ive had alot of birthday dinners and i just like lobsters

User Profile: Royalalien910
Royalalien910 March 26th, 2021

@CheeryMango

Pizza hut, probably because I love pizza and Que Pasa because the burritos sold there are amazing.

User Profile: plumBeechwood7549
plumBeechwood7549 March 26th, 2021

This Italian place called Olives, but that's closed down. Also a Chinese restaurant called Royal China.

User Profile: hybridRosa21
hybridRosa21 March 28th, 2021

@CheeryMango More recently I would say Qdoba. Sometimes I crave for a quesadilla, where at Qdoba is fully customizable. So, I apprecate that :)