Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I figured it out to late what I wanted to do with my life

User Profile: KoalaC
KoalaC September 25th

I'm 37, I went to good schools, I realised that I didn't liked my bachelor degree too late, so I did a master degree in something that I love. But now I can't find a job. This dissapointment caused a depression.

4
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 September 25th

@KoalaC

It sounds like you have put a lot into yourself and your education. Not having a job has got to be disappointing. I am wondering, are you open to relocating to a different city? Are there any better options with that route? I hope that you are having some good conversations with the Listeners here.

User Profile: KoalaC
KoalaC OP September 25th

Yes, definitely relájate is an option

User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 September 25th

@KoalaC

I am so glad to hear that you have options. You have put so much into this.

what-if-you-fly_1790350747.jpg

load more

@KoalaC

I'm still really young and I have no clue what to do with my life. 

Even if you can't get the job you want right now, you aren't old yet! Get a job you want! Start a new hobby! 

The person you look up to should be you in 10 years, and the person 27 year old you looked up to was you, because you are doing great!