Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2026 Week #41 - Weekly Goal Sharing! (Monday 10/05/26 - Sunday 10/11/26)

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle Monday

I welcome anyone to commit to a goal here today. 

But importantly, talk about getting it done..... or why it didn't happen yet.

To praise each other for our efforts and wins.

While supporting each other through trials and setbacks.

And to continue trying and not give up.

Remember: 
Every Goal should be considered "Worthy".
Never belittle your achievements and be proud of yourself for your daily accomplishments!
Whether they be Complex or Simple.
Getting out of bed is a good day..... Good job I say!

Share your goals today, for support and encouragement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do Your Best and Get Your rest.
Things are can be harder than what we first think. That's OK, You can do it. It's normal. Do your best. Be kind to yourself and Be kind to others. 

Tag-List: Updated and Refreshed Yearly: @Enthenia @mytwistedsoul @CyclingThroughLife
 (New requests and Old friends returning, are always welcome and encouraged to be added)
13
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP Monday

PPNBDyzm.gif

Sometimes it's hard, 
You can figure it out!
Make your own movie, 
Be your own shooting star.
image_1791193782.png


User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 Monday

@IsayUncle


Vi3E71ravXKmEVX.gif

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP Monday

@Amanda84

BgHc9ky2.gif

AND HAPPY MONDAY TO ALL! 

load more
User Profile: Enthenia
Enthenia Monday

Well it's a new month and I've got new assignments. Also have the quarterly report to do. And, I need to remember to wright paragraphic comments for all those "not specified" entries and attach the results into one document because one person prefers it that way. A consensus amongst the "leaders" would help but it's not going to happen. 

Already behind in expenses. Going to have to borrow because I'll have a note on my door. Got $50 from doing the surveys and I downloaded another pedometer app. This one you can earn points for steps, answering daily trivia questions, doing a workout, and drinking water. It has options to earn points through games and the like but the cash-out is similar to the one I use for receipts and mobile activity. You have to get 5,000 points which translates to $5. For me, there's nothing out there that's worth $5. I could do $5 for my laundry and that's about it.

Got over $20 on the game site but there's a waiting period before I can get the money. Almost at $5 on the survey site I cashed out on yesterday. 

Need to post this. Left it open and it's almost time to leave work.

User Profile: Enthenia
Enthenia Tuesday

Got the notice scanned in. Now to upload it and request the withdrawal. 

Checked an email account that I don't regularly check. Have to go through an authentication process and it's mainly junk. I've had it for eons. But, I saw a message about a settlement for a class action suit. I am involved with one but haven't heard anything from them for a year or so. It was against the same company but the email was from a different firm. 

But, the email said I had about $18 coming to me for a return I did four years ago so I went to verify my information since some things have changed in four years. It's not a lot, but it'll go into the account where i put all the other little things I've earned. Supposedly, I'll get a gift card for contacting the customer service number of the company I had the return with about another return. They sent me a bunch of random things instead of the books I ordered so I reordered them and sent back what they sent me. They claim I didn't send it back and charged me for the books I reordered. Called the phone number I was sent and the entire thing seemed sketch but multiple sites have verified that I called the correct number. They said they'd refund the duplicate charge and send me a $100 gift card for the trouble. Would really help with groceries but I don't know if I'll actually get it.

Um, didn't win the $4k from the budgeting app that now claims I spend close to $2k dining out last month (seriously. How do they categorize things?). I also got an email from one of my banks about a possibility of receiving $5k from the government and the bank was offering smart savings tips. I started speculating on how I would use the money. I'd pay things off and I'd put at least $500 into the brokrage account I have. I would probably put some into the other account as well. And save some for the next month's rent. I could get the colder weather clothes but with my luck, the $5k won't happen either. 

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP 2 days ago

@Enthenia

Never give uo! I just won a big raffle.... i couldn't believe it. if it can happen to me, it can happen to you too!

User Profile: Enthenia
Enthenia 2 days ago

@IsayUncle That's good! Now you can do some repairs, correct?

Got the rent paid and paid $200 extra. My eye appointment apparently was cancelled two weeks ago. Never saw the call and with me doing games pretty much all day, I would have seen it. Now I have to wait until December unless it gets cancelled again. Still taking the dog to the groomer's tomorrow because she needs her shots. A few expire this month. And, I'll go to the healthy grocery store earlier than I had planned. I was going to go after the appointment but since I don't have an appointment to go to...

I got the "You totally screwed up" email. One was a wrong birthdate and the others were the "not specified" done wrong. They never said there was a particular way they wanted it done. And apparently, they switch up on what they tell people. A coworker sent me a message because I sent him a screenshot of what they want on a "not specified" document. Oh yeah. Yesterday they told me that the browser I was using wasn't as secure as Chrome. It's actually the opposite. I use my browser because it doesn't track the way Chrome does. The company already tracks my usage. I don't want more people tracking me. I didn't get to do a lunch yesterday because that's when they decided to show me what they wanted me to do right as I was about to leave. Then, they sort of ganged up on me and out of frustration, I said something like I don't know what I'm talking about" and one replied "Yes. You don't".

I really wish I could just walk away. There's so many things that I have to deal with. Their condescending tone, always pointing out things wrong--even pointing them out when it's been rectified or ignoring the fact that something wasn't properly explained in the first place, interrupting a discussion to speak to some random employee in their own language, spending half the day socializing yet I get in trouble if I talk to the receptionist for ten minutes....

And feeling completely trapped there. At least, until I get enough money ahead to either go back to school or to be able to search for a position without have to worry about expenses. HR would be no help. It would go the way my one visit to HR went. That's why I don't say anything about it. I know how the cards are stacked and it's not in my favor. 

User Profile: Enthenia
Enthenia 3 hours ago

So apparently one of them complained to management about my browser because there was an email about acceptable Internet browsers. Thing is, I'm using an acceptable browser. I didn't download anything. Not that the system would let me download anything anyways. All I did was change the default search engine. That is within the parameters of "acceptable use" for work.


And although the email from management was vague, it does appear that I'm being singled out for whatever reason.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: NoAngel113
NoAngel113 3 days ago

Hiii so I'm going to start by saying I'm grateful for all of you who are on this app and willing to receive the love and support you all deserve!

Today I'm very happy cause I started my second job online and I'm doing really good so far, and I'm gonna keep smiling even when everything gets tiring because I'm always gonna be here for me!

Hope you all are having an amazing day, afternoon, evening and night(⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷ᴗᵒ̴̶̷ꕤ)

And I wish you all the best in life and your journey!❀(⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝)❀

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP 2 days ago

@NoAngel113

Congratulations on your secondjob. And thank you for sharing the sunshine! You're awesome.!

User Profile: NoAngel113
NoAngel113 1 day ago

Thank you! (â¸â¸â¸áµÌ´Ì¶Ì·á´áµÌ´Ì¶Ì·ê¤)

You are awesome too! à«® Ë¶Ë ï» Ë˶ á

User Profile: NoAngel113
NoAngel113 1 day ago

Oh my little emoji faces got so messed up 🥲😭

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: RainWalks
RainWalks 41 minutes ago

Thank you. My goal is to walk 3 miles tomorrow. And to do some stretches and curls.