Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Good morning... Feeling great this morning, (Aware of manic high but don't think so)

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle June 2nd, 2023

I've been working steady this week to get out of my slump and I've been blessed with enough successful endeavors that my spirits are up. I'm thankful and just wanted to share the good feeling of just not giving up.

It's not such a big deal that I can stop and celebrate or take break. I'm afraid that would break my momentum.

4:16am: Morning tasks / Clean out Fridge / Empty trash and recyclables.

4
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP June 2nd, 2023

Morning tasks / Clean out Fridge / Empty trash and recyclables. - DONE!

9:00am: Rest.
9:45am: Remove Drivers side brake assembly / Loosen bolts on rusty trailer hitch.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP June 2nd, 2023

Remove Drivers side brake assembly / Loosen bolts on rusty trailer hitch. DONE!

11:15am: Rest
12:45pm: Work for at least one hour on passengers rear brakes.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP June 2nd, 2023

Work for at least one hour on passengers rear brakes. DONE!

2:30pm: Rest.
3:30pm: Install new brakes on passenger side / Finish removing old rusty towbar


User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP June 2nd, 2023

7:32pm: Not finished yet.... As always.... Unexpected setbacks and problems!😕.