Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am proud of myself because I graduated, even if it took twice the time.

User Profile: CheddarPlz
CheddarPlz April 12th, 2015

I'm not dumb.There area lot of reasons I could list as to why it took me twice the time, but I didn't give up!

Diploma please, no GED.

5
User Profile: dual1person
dual1person April 12th, 2015

At least you got it! Now to the next chapter of your life...

User Profile: brightEast5560
brightEast5560 April 12th, 2015

@ sensitiveEyes Life in itself is a huge enough reason that it took you longer to graduate. I think it's awesome that you didn't give up when things got in your way.

User Profile: Flourish
Flourish April 12th, 2015

@sensitiveEyes6230- That's a great achievement! It does not matter how long it took, the fact that you were able to persist,keep going, and finally achieve your goal is inspiring.

User Profile: PhoenixKat
PhoenixKat April 12th, 2015

Way to go! Congrats!

User Profile: CheddarPlz
CheddarPlz OP April 17th, 2015

Thank youfor the compassionate replies.