Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: beautifulFaith55
beautifulFaith55 September 3rd, 2018

Clear mcat!

User Profile: WhiteRose1998
WhiteRose1998 September 3rd, 2018

Stop procrastinating and focus more on my studies. Being able to concentrate.

User Profile: benevolentguy
benevolentguy September 3rd, 2018

to follow through with my plan to meet with my friend at the end of the month

User Profile: warmDreamer15
warmDreamer15 September 3rd, 2018

@Laura

Complete my internship project....here!!

User Profile: amandamaria181
amandamaria181 September 3rd, 2018

to stay on task for school!

User Profile: prattleclack
prattleclack September 3rd, 2018

Keep myself going

User Profile: Shrubw95
Shrubw95 September 3rd, 2018

Make an effort to hang out with friends and family

User Profile: HelloGreetings
HelloGreetings September 3rd, 2018

To try and not worry about school so much, yes its my final year but that doesn't mean I should spent my whole day worrying about it.

User Profile: mollito123
mollito123 September 3rd, 2018

To practise mixing regularly

User Profile: Wolfsfan1
Wolfsfan1 September 3rd, 2018

Pass my exam.