Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: catheter
catheter September 3rd, 2018

Treating myself better and travelling to another country!wink heart

User Profile: Alon1207
Alon1207 September 3rd, 2018

Work on my advance directives, living will, complete with beneficiary.

User Profile: SoundingBoardHealer
SoundingBoardHealer September 3rd, 2018

Cycling

User Profile: AnnaCeleste
AnnaCeleste September 3rd, 2018

Learn from my past and moving on

User Profile: Joy9Pineapples
Joy9Pineapples September 3rd, 2018

to get my ass in shape!! It's my birthday month and I'm turing 55!!! EEEEEEKKKK!!!! OMG I'm getting old and it's starting to drooooppp and sssssssaagggg!!! Oh NOOO!!!! lol

User Profile: funkygirl
funkygirl September 3rd, 2018

find one thing to be grateful for each day

User Profile: monsoonGreen
monsoonGreen September 3rd, 2018

Finish writing my job application materials.

User Profile: CrystalGamer2
CrystalGamer2 September 3rd, 2018

I want to be happier. I

User Profile: Alctim
Alctim September 3rd, 2018

To stay sober til my brithday. so i can focus on moving and so on.

User Profile: ChanelBowenLPC
ChanelBowenLPC September 3rd, 2018

Eat more green leafy(s)