Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Seeing the results you wanted and maintaining the balance to keep them there

User Profile: sereneSunset26
sereneSunset26 January 17th, 2022

Hey all,

As I've really tried to cultivate mindfulness towards taking charge of my own life during the last few years, it's been interesting to see the many areas of my life that have been affected.

Chiefly out of all these has easily been my health. While I had truly never let myself go, weight-wise, prior to a couple years ago, I didn't really pay much attention to what I ate (or when or how much really).

So with segueing to drinking water pretty much exclusively, and being mindful of what (and how much) I take in nutritionally, it's really made me become a lot healthier. To the point where other people in my life have noticed (both in myself, and I guess as some kind of example for them).

All this said, though, because I have been living my best life with these changes, my body is now acutely aware when I go off-rails, and will let me know by how I physically feel.

So yeah, if there's a point to all this it's that it's been very gratifying to see (and feel) the positive results with my health, but humbling at the same time because I know that I'll have to be mindful every day in order to keep the balance and changes in check. :)

2
User Profile: halcyonCloud2036
halcyonCloud2036 January 18th, 2022

@sereneSunset26

Thank you for sharing this! I totally agree, it is through daily dedication to living healthy that is the key. And even when we have a "bad" day, tomorrow is a new beginning!

Thanks for your awesome post ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: sereneSunset26
sereneSunset26 OP January 18th, 2022

@halcyonCloud2036

Thank you so much for your kind comments!!

I agree with that so much; even on our worst days, tomorrow is always a reset. It's a mentality that I have strived to keep in mind as I get older and get more life experience.

load more