Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7891
User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 24th, 2015

?If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.?
― Amy Tan

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 24th, 2015

?Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.?
― Sen Kierkegaard

User Profile: soda
soda March 24th, 2015

They say I talk in circles, but I write it line by line, and if I don't really know you I'ma lie and say I'm fine

User Profile: Heeba101
Heeba101 March 24th, 2015

who speak about one?s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.?
C.S. Lewis

User Profile: easySkies7712
easySkies7712 March 24th, 2015

"Wake up every mornings and tell yourself that you're a badass bitch from hell and that no one can [mess] with you and then don't let anyone [mess] with you" -Kate Nash

[my edit - Annie]

User Profile: easySkies7712
easySkies7712 March 24th, 2015


"Your mornings will be brighter
Break the line
Tear up rules
Make the most of a million times no"
Bauhaus hope

User Profile: DevilDocWilson
DevilDocWilson March 24th, 2015

"Do you want to be the best? Then do it! Dont wait on someone else to do it for you!" what i yell at new people. #militaryLife haha

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna March 24th, 2015

"Always try your hardest and great things will happen. You have to believe though. You can't have doubts. You can't give up."

User Profile: Bulletproofteens
Bulletproofteens March 24th, 2015

Everything's okay in the end

If it's not okay, its not the end

2 replies
User Profile: soda
soda March 24th, 2015

I love this

User Profile: soda
soda March 24th, 2015

I love this

load more
User Profile: professionalDeer72
professionalDeer72 March 24th, 2015

stars can't shine without darkness