Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts
I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54
?I don?t live in either my past or my future. I?m interested only in the present. If you can concentrate always on the present, you?ll be a happy man. Life will be a party for you, a grand festival, because life is the moment we?re living now.?
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
My quotes are these to get me thru the day
#1 nothing lasts forever the GoOd or the BAD...
#2 you don't have to beleivein karma .. It's beleives in YOU so what you dish out into the world you will get back ten fold ...
# practice what you preach...is very true
A great leap forward often requires first taking two steps back...... and sometimes all it requires is the will to jump
Quotes
Never trust the smiling cat... :)
But I don?t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can?t help that," said the Cat: "we?re all mad here. I?m mad. You?re mad."
"How do you know I?m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn?t have come here.
Lewis Carroll,Alice in Wonderland (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland #1)
Cheshire cat lol....
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good. -John Steinback
The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. Oscar Wilde
"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone." - Ronald Reagan
"Even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can choose where we go from there."
-Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Love this one