Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7892
User Profile: laramsilva
laramsilva March 29th, 2015

LIVE FAST. DIE YOUNG. BE WILD. AND HAVE FUN.

~Lana del Rey

User Profile: SilentChild
SilentChild March 29th, 2015

Your smile is the one beauty no one can destroy- me

User Profile: Marie288
Marie288 March 29th, 2015

Don't wish it were easier,wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems,wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom. Don't join an easy crowd,you won't grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform and achieve are high. Jim Rohn. :)

1 reply
User Profile: Ollie178
Ollie178 March 29th, 2015

Yes... I totally agree 😍👌😘😍

load more
User Profile: Jenna
Jenna March 29th, 2015

"It's not what I have been through in my lifethat defines who I am, it's how I got through it that has made me the person I am today."

User Profile: Ollie178
Ollie178 March 29th, 2015

You don't always need a plan, sometime you just new to breath, trust, let go and see what happened. -Mandy Hale

User Profile: Ollie178
Ollie178 March 29th, 2015

You don't always need a plan, sometime you just new to breath, trust, let go and see what happened. -Mandy Hale

User Profile: Josh8936
Josh8936 March 29th, 2015

"Please don't worry so much... Because in the end none of us have very long on this earth life is fleeting. And if you're ever distressed cast your eyes to the summer sky... An when a shooting star streaks through the blackness... Make a wish and think of me. Make your life spectacular" -Robin Williams

User Profile: Blissfulsoul
Blissfulsoul March 29th, 2015

?Its not always necessary to be strong, but to feel strong.?―JonKrakauer,Into the Wild

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna March 30th, 2015

We must have the courage and attention to face whatever is present. -Jack Kornfield

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 30th, 2015

?I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think?
― Socrates