Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7897
User Profile: hopelessromantic28
hopelessromantic28 April 24th, 2015

A line of poetry so full of meaning this is how she expresses her feelings - hopelessRomantic

User Profile: hopelessromantic28
hopelessromantic28 April 24th, 2015

Let's toast to success and take it a little higher, may tomorrow bring you everything your heart desires. - 50 cents

User Profile: kitty613
kitty613 April 24th, 2015

Never regret something that once made you smile 😃

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 24th, 2015

?Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly.?
― Langston Hughes

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 24th, 2015

?Any fool can know. The point is to understand.?
― Albert Einstein

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 24th, 2015

?I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.?
― Maya Angelou

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 24th, 2015

?I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think?
― Socrates

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 24th, 2015

?Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.?
― Dr. Seuss

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 24th, 2015

?It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.?
― Herman Melville

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 24th, 2015

?So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and percent guaranteed) Kid, you'll move mountains.?
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!