Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7897
User Profile: amiableIceCream87
amiableIceCream87 May 9th, 2018

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. - E. Roosevelt

User Profile: Maurialeman
Maurialeman May 9th, 2018

Worrying is like a rocky chair. It will give you something to do but it won't take you anywhere.

User Profile: EditedByDesign
EditedByDesign May 9th, 2018

Every hard thing seems impossible till you do it.

-David Bryan

User Profile: Firefly3246
Firefly3246 May 9th, 2018

"On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100 percent, and that's pretty good."

User Profile: SilverSong1
SilverSong1 May 9th, 2018

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise / The sun will rise and we will try again" - Victor Hugo / Tyler Joseph

"No one else is dealing with your demons/meaning maybe defeating them will be the beginning of your meaning friend." - Tyler Joseph

"If you have the courage to fail, you have the courage to succeed." -Shalane Flanagan

"The pain that you've been feeling cannot compare to the joy that is coming" -Romans 8:18

User Profile: Azurentz
Azurentz May 9th, 2018

"I wish you'd listen closer to the songs I play, because the lyrics speak the words I fail to say."

User Profile: spacylacy
spacylacy May 9th, 2018

@Azurentz

I like that one. Awesome.

load more
User Profile: S2unflower
S2unflower May 9th, 2018

You're only here for a short visit.

Don't hurry, don't worry.

And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.

- Walter Hagen

User Profile: pandaLoverIrika2727
pandaLoverIrika2727 May 9th, 2018

Constant is the only change

User Profile: calmArrow24
calmArrow24 May 9th, 2018

User Profile: WarmUnicorns422
WarmUnicorns422 May 9th, 2018

"The greatest success comes from the freedom to fail"

"Progress is what brings true happiness"