Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7896
User Profile: ambitiousWriter9575
ambitiousWriter9575 May 9th, 2018

"I have not failed, I just found 1000 ways that won't work"

-Thomas Edison

User Profile: paradoxy
paradoxy May 9th, 2018

It's none of my business what you think of me.

User Profile: EllieJays
EllieJays May 9th, 2018

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. — Confucius

User Profile: flowermermaid26
flowermermaid26 May 9th, 2018

JRR Tolkien has been credited the most for this quote but some also say that it's not his? But one quote I always look back to is
"Not all those who wander are lost"

<3

User Profile: AnotherIrishman
AnotherIrishman May 9th, 2018

My favorite quote of love is from the movie The Mexican when is enough enough when is it time to quit the answer is is never when it comes to matter of the heart never quit never never give up

User Profile: iHarry98
iHarry98 May 9th, 2018

My problem was that no one ever needed me as much as I needed them.

User Profile: cocoafp191
cocoafp191 May 9th, 2018

"You are a soup- put good stuff in that soup. Make yourself a nice soup."

-Gerard Way

User Profile: TheCollisionCourse
TheCollisionCourse May 9th, 2018

@cocoafp191

Haha that's a nice one!

load more
User Profile: Flynnko543
Flynnko543 May 9th, 2018

"No one is going to push you except yourself."

User Profile: TheFriendInNeed
TheFriendInNeed May 9th, 2018

User Profile: KeeperOfTheDragons
KeeperOfTheDragons May 9th, 2018

"Whoever threw that paper, your mom's a hoe."

*****

JK my favorite quote is,

"People sometimes attribute my success to my genius; all the genius I know anthing about is hard work."

-Alexander Hamilton