Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7896
May 20th, 2018

User Profile: JCarpenter180
JCarpenter180 May 20th, 2018

"Distance means nothing when someone means so much." ––Joseph Carpenter

User Profile: convivialVase4141
convivialVase4141 May 22nd, 2018

If I am what I have and if I lose what I have who then am I?

I love Erich Fromm very much!

He was a German social psychologist and humanistic philosopher. Once I wrote about him for https://edubirdie.com/blog/mla-citation-guide

Here are some of his quotations:

Man is the only animal for whom his own existence is a problem which he has to solve and from which he cannot escape.

Love is an action, the practice of human power, which can be practiced only in freedom and never as a result of compulsion.

User Profile: Amphios
Amphios May 25th, 2018

User Profile: Amphios
Amphios May 26th, 2018

User Profile: JenniferPattersonLMFT
JenniferPattersonLMFT May 28th, 2018

#selfcompassion #motivation #keepgoing

User Profile: JenniferPattersonLMFT
JenniferPattersonLMFT May 29th, 2018

#selfcompassion #selfcare #empathy

User Profile: Amphios
Amphios May 30th, 2018

heart

User Profile: JenniferPattersonLMFT
JenniferPattersonLMFT June 1st, 2018

#selfcompassion #selfcare #selflove #youareenough

User Profile: HelpfulHobbit
HelpfulHobbit June 1st, 2018

There is no such thing as the unknown, only the temporarily hidden

-James.T. Kirk