Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7891
User Profile: brightsmile18
brightsmile18 April 27th, 2019

Enjoy the little things in life

User Profile: MintTucker
MintTucker May 2nd, 2019

- kill yourself before the others can

1 reply
User Profile: TRIFION
TRIFION July 3rd, 2019

@MintTucker This is depressing.

load more

"Lift your hands, lift your eyes... in the storm is where you'll find Me" - from a christian song (like if God is saying that to you)

2 replies
User Profile: Hangingonhope20
Hangingonhope20 June 5th, 2019

@ifyouknowtocountcountwithme I love this so much, thank you for sharing. And I love this song :)

1 reply

@Hangingonhope20 Sure! =)

load more
load more

Sorry it continues... "And where you are I'll hold your heart, I'll hold your heart, come to Me find, your rest in the arms of the God who won't let go."

User Profile: Hyde1376
Hyde1376 May 5th, 2019

No point wasting your time flogging a dead horse when there are thousands of thoroughbreds out there looking for a home!

User Profile: Hyde1376
Hyde1376 May 5th, 2019

A heart that hurts is a heart that works!

1 reply
User Profile: eternalWhisper22
eternalWhisper22 September 24th, 2019

Human feelings =o @Hyde1376

load more
User Profile: DepressedCookie02
DepressedCookie02 May 6th, 2019

"It's gonna get harder before it gets easier. But it will get better, you just gotta make it through the hard stuff first."-Unknown

1 reply
User Profile: Hangingonhope20
Hangingonhope20 June 5th, 2019

@DepressedCookie02 I like this quote :)

load more
User Profile: CameronStuart
CameronStuart May 6th, 2019

If today all you did was hold yourself together. I

1 reply
User Profile: Hangingonhope20
Hangingonhope20 June 5th, 2019

@CameronStuart ❤️❤️

load more
User Profile: Anxiety1357
Anxiety1357 May 6th, 2019

I don

User Profile: AAAaaab
AAAaaab May 9th, 2019

"Optimism - the doctrine or belief that everything is beautiful, including what is ugly."

- Ambrose Bierce