Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7889
User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty June 26th, 2019

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwic5JrZh4fjAhUnyIUKHbMzDpMQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=%2Furl%3Fsa%3Di%26source%3Dimages%26cd%3D%26ved%3D2ahUKEwic5JrZh4fjAhUnyIUKHbMzDpMQjRx6BAgBEAU%26url%3D%252Furl%253Fsa%253Di%2526source%253Dimages%2526cd%253D%2526ved%253D2ahUKEwic5JrZh4fjAhUnyIUKHbMzDpMQjRx6BAgBEAU%2526url%253D%25252Furl%25253Fsa%25253Di%252526source%25253Dimages%252526cd%25253D%252526ved%25253D2ahUKEwic5JrZh4fjAhUnyIUKHbMzDpMQjRx6BAgBEAU%252526url%25253Dhttp%2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fedlester.com%2525252F17-short-positive-quotes-will-brighten-day%2525252F%252526psig%25253DAOvVaw1kXj7QMWDivrCOOwKTLs1C%252526ust%25253D1561635450863345%2526psig%253DAOvVaw1kXj7QMWDivrCOOwKTLs1C%2526ust%253D1561635450863345%26psig%3DAOvVaw1kXj7QMWDivrCOOwKTLs1C%26ust%3D1561635450863345&psig=AOvVaw1kXj7QMWDivrCOOwKTLs1C&ust=1561635450863345

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty June 26th, 2019

https://images.app.goo.gl/eHjkUMXPT6p5d5reA

User Profile: 3Alawieh
3Alawieh June 27th, 2019

Embrace yourself and live with pride.

User Profile: Morfo66
Morfo66 July 1st, 2019

User Profile: echoCircle3622
echoCircle3622 July 9th, 2019

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and acheving our mark"

-Michelangelo-

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 13th, 2019

I wasnt looking for anything at all when i met you. Actually, i wasnt expecting to ever find you. But then i did, and that was it. I guess things just happened. I found you, then found myself liking you, loving you... It was simple. It was easy. And i think thats how all the great relationships start. You're not looking for anything, when suddenly you realize you really have found something....💕

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 13th, 2019

Chapter 1:1 Beauregard strained under the effort of dragging such a large weight down the ever decreasing passageway. Eyes glowed in the shadows, then shrank back into the depths as if such a strange sight was an every day occurence in Old Pogo....

User Profile: brightsmile18
brightsmile18 July 13th, 2019

Valuing life is not weakness...and disregarding it is not strength.

-Mirage The Incredibles

User Profile: Jael101
Jael101 July 18th, 2019

My quote is free the nip (this just means be free be fun be happy be equal be proud and brave or you know freeing your nip you do you boo)

User Profile: lyricalPillow74
lyricalPillow74 July 19th, 2019

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."