Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: wittyBanana120
wittyBanana120 February 20th, 2015

Am I wrong- Nico and Vinz

User Profile: JJill2
JJill2 February 20th, 2015

Wait - M83

User Profile: SpaceDream
SpaceDream February 20th, 2015

Oh ! Speaking of M83 : In the cold I'm standing - M83

User Profile: youarejustbeautiful
youarejustbeautiful February 20th, 2015

Grand Optimist - City and Colour

head.cars.bending by the 1975

2 replies
User Profile: determinedLion3356
determinedLion3356 February 21st, 2015

The 1975 are my favorite band of all time! I took a chance on their album the first day it came out when no one knew they existed and have been in love with their music ever since.

User Profile: Shanna
Shanna February 21st, 2015

That's a great one @youarejustbeautiful
Love City and Colour!

load more
User Profile: adaptablePal8126
adaptablePal8126 February 20th, 2015

4 5 seconds - Rihanna and Kanye West and Paul McCartney

User Profile: purplesky00
purplesky00 February 21st, 2015

Die in your arms -Justin Bieber:)

User Profile: fruitname
fruitname February 21st, 2015

Demons - Imagine Dragons

User Profile: affableApple63
affableApple63 February 21st, 2015

Take me to Church-Hozier

User Profile: Ricardooo
Ricardooo February 21st, 2015

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

User Profile: Jay168
Jay168 February 21st, 2015

this beating heart by the score :D