Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: zombiedrea
zombiedrea March 17th, 2015

Fairly Local - twenty one pilots (LOVE the new song!)

User Profile: EverQualm
EverQualm March 17th, 2015

CRAZY by Gnarls Barkley

User Profile: arthritisfighter
arthritisfighter March 17th, 2015

Uptown Funk

Even as I type it I'm singing it!

User Profile: compassionateWaterfall10
compassionateWaterfall10 March 17th, 2015

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - The Smiths

I absolutely love this song c:

User Profile: compassionateWaterfall10
compassionateWaterfall10 March 17th, 2015

Yeah I love The Smiths! I love your screen name too by the way! :)

User Profile: ColdWinterLove
ColdWinterLove March 18th, 2015

"I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour but heaven knows I'm miserable now" haha the chills this one gives me

load more
load more
load more
March 17th, 2015

Chelsea Wolfe Sick. That song is sooo beautiful. Damn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCZ20lC3E0E

User Profile: HopeUnbroken
HopeUnbroken March 18th, 2015

Amaryllis -- Shinedown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWGRicE_Lxg

User Profile: Becs
Becs March 18th, 2015

Can't get over you - Anthem Lights

User Profile: purplePear1228
purplePear1228 March 18th, 2015

I believe in angels, ABBA. This song was like a mantra that helped me through very dark times.

User Profile: neatBlackberry83
neatBlackberry83 March 18th, 2015

Learning To Fly by Tom Petty and the Heart Breakers. Saw them live last summer one the best concerts I've ever seen!

User Profile: TheRealEmbo
TheRealEmbo March 18th, 2015

Pride - Emphatic