Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: sebastianimitola09
sebastianimitola09 March 19th, 2015

Violet Hill -Coldplay

User Profile: ergoproxy
ergoproxy March 19th, 2015

I'm gonna go super mainstream now, dont wince lol

Born this way -Lady G

User Profile: ergoproxy
ergoproxy March 19th, 2015

And me favouriteguys outta so many... :p

Seether -Fine again

User Profile: TheWriter
TheWriter March 19th, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88fbHOmvRk

Summer Breeze-The IsleyBrothers.

User Profile: Chiana
Chiana March 19th, 2015

Strength, Courage and Wisdom India Arie Her music is very uplifting I also have that writren in kanji as a tattoo on my calf , with some cherry blossoms That song says it all, if I could have a theme song, that would be it...

User Profile: Chiana
Chiana March 19th, 2015

(Oh, my format didn't stay, using my phone.... Now it looks like a big run on sentence)

load more
User Profile: Osopensador
Osopensador March 19th, 2015

Who what to dance with me ?www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C9af0MOEU8

User Profile: CurtisLeeeeeeee
CurtisLeeeeeeee March 19th, 2015

Drella - Pierce the veil

User Profile: fearlessSea4527
fearlessSea4527 March 20th, 2015

Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons

User Profile: neatBlackberry83
neatBlackberry83 March 20th, 2015

Hard Sun by Eddie Vedder. (Not the original but still my favourite and I'm not sure if I spelt his last name right, I can't remember if it's two or one [d])

User Profile: Kboo
Kboo March 20th, 2015

I'm going to go with the Hall of Fame cover by RUNAGROUD, it makes me feel positive about my future and my dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8WxSQW45xg

User Profile: Kboo
Kboo March 20th, 2015

RUNAGROUND*

woops ^-^;

load more