Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 October 16th, 2017

Katy Perry - Unconditionally

User Profile: AstroAlex
AstroAlex October 17th, 2017

One Gold Star for Me by Dodie Clark and Carrie Hope Fletcher!

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 17th, 2017

"Dark Horse" Katy Perry feut. Juicy J

User Profile: bunnypants
bunnypants October 18th, 2017

the smiths - this charming man [link] o.o;

User Profile: Henrywirt
Henrywirt October 18th, 2017

@bunnypants have you heard Morrissey's new song, "Spent the day in bed"

User Profile: bunnypants
bunnypants October 19th, 2017

@Henrywirt morrissey is uhhhhhhhhh.... certainly very full of himself. ._.'

in general, i only like specific time frames of artists. :3''

so thx fer sharins but uhhhhh........... how do i say....... i would rather be a quiet bunny? :O

load more
load more
User Profile: C321
C321 October 19th, 2017

I Will - Citizen Way

User Profile: loyalTortoise7680
loyalTortoise7680 October 20th, 2017

@C321

I love this song! Thanks

load more
User Profile: bunnypants
bunnypants October 19th, 2017

voxtrot - biggest fan [link]

User Profile: Saraf
Saraf October 19th, 2017

I've been on Jaymes Young mode lately. Today's no exception. Listening to "I'll Be Good" again & again!

User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 October 21st, 2017

Michael Jackson - Heal The World

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 22nd, 2017

"Knock You Down" Keri Hilson feut. Kanye West and Ne-Yo

User Profile: Lonewolf78
Lonewolf78 October 22nd, 2017

The sun is out, nice and warm, it's sunday. Let's all head down to the beach (ever if it's imaginary)...

The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations