Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 November 4th, 2017

See You Again Whiz Khalifa feut. Charlie Puth

User Profile: cryingquietly
cryingquietly November 5th, 2017

Go Go - BTS

User Profile: AliceWonder
AliceWonder November 5th, 2017

Copycat - Billie Eillish

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 November 6th, 2017

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 November 6th, 2017

@lovelyWhisper66 ^Tik Tok

load more
User Profile: Amphios
Amphios November 7th, 2017

Paramore: Last Hope youtu.be/XoYu7K6Ywkg

User Profile: TheAlanMan
TheAlanMan November 7th, 2017

Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People

The song is about the Columbine shooting where 2 kids suffering form depression killed 13 students and 1 teacher from their school.

The song is in the form of a monologue by the killer.

User Profile: DreamyVibes
DreamyVibes November 7th, 2017

A song I am really into as of late is called Battles by Emika

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 November 8th, 2017

Simple and Clean Utada Hikaru

User Profile: joshy1306
joshy1306 November 9th, 2017

"Aphrodite" $uicideboy$. Not happy at all, I don't recommend if you're looking for motivation

User Profile: Amphios
Amphios November 9th, 2017

Cheat Codes - No Promises ft. Demi Lovato https://youtu.be/jn40gqhxoSY